Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito





Thursday 26 May 2011

More victimization from Griffin and his Pooh-Bah, Jefferson

The following post was recently published on Cllr Kevin Edwards' blog.

I should like to reassure Kevin that, despite what Mr Jefferson says in his letter, he remains a member of the British National Party.

 Kevin has never resigned from the BNP and the proof of that fact is that no letter was ever sent to him by the party's membership department acknowledging his alleged resignation. If any such letter had been sent then it would stand to reason that Mr Jefferson would have referred to it in his e-mailed reply to Kevin, which Kevin reproduces below. However, as readers may see for themselves, Mr Jefferson makes no mention of any such acknowledgement ever having been sent.

Clearly, Griffin, Matthys, Jefferson and Co, were hoping that Kevin would in due course simply fail to renew his membership. Well, their cunning plan has come unstuck and Kevin will, I am sure, like myself, be doing all in his power to assist Richard Edmonds' campaign to restore the BNP to its rightful owners, the members, and to end for ever the continuing scandal of Griffin's abuse of his office in order to persecute the grass roots who put him where he is.

Well, Mr Griffin: we, the grass roots of the BNP, the "grunts", as you contemptuously refer to us, made you national chairman, whether you care to acknowledge that fact or not and we can remove you, as you shall, in due course, discover.


Richard Edmonds welcomes Kevin's support

Victimizing BNP councillors is tiring work

Thursday, 26 May 2011

A warning to members of the British National Party. Criticise the party or its leaders in any way and you're out and you won't even be told about it !

After having listened recently to Andrew Brons MEP whose website link was removed for no apparent reason from the main BNP website on the Green Arrow Palktalk Room.

It started me thinking.

Being more than aware of the "Trickery and Skulduggery" being used by the "Rotten Political Elite" (Griffin's words) who unfortunately now run what was once a respectable and forward moving political force called the British National Party, I decided to do some checking.

The penny had dropped. Was I still a member or had my membership been cancelled without my consent or knowledge ?

Since resigning the BNP Whip and as an activist and Organiser for the Neath Port Talbot Group in February this year no communications had been sent to me by the party. No VoFs and no constant stream of "begging letters."

For those of you unaware of my reasons for taking such drastic action you can read the full story here.

http://cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.com/2011/02/interesting-article.html

I would like to point out that since the above article was written the same individual has once again been arrested for assault. Section 38 of the Children's Act prevents me from disclosing further information.

I was also verbally threatened by this individual "who was coming for me" and reported it to the local police. When questioned the culprit admitted making the threatening 'phone call and any further attempt by him to contact me in the future will result in him being arrested.

What a fine representative of the British National Party he is.

It is worth me once again pointing out that at the time I made the following statement that his actions had "set the party back years in Wales."

Looking at the results for the recent Welsh Assembly elections, how right I was !

After several 'phone calls to the membership department I got nowhere. I was eventually passed onto Clive Jefferson where I got nowhere a hell of a lot faster.

I therefore decided to send him the following email:-

Dear Mr Jefferson

Further to our conversation earlier this afternoon I would like to make the following perfectly clear.

At no time have I ever resigned my membership of the British National Party!

I have resigned the BNP whip as a Councillor. I have resigned as Organiser of Neath Port Talbot BNP and I have resigned as an activist for the reasons that I gave you earlier as I do not wish to be aligned to a party that promotes and identifies itself with thugs.

I have had no change of heart over this and on this issue I firmly stand my ground.

At no time did I ever consider resigning my membership. If I had I would have cancelled it myself.

I look forward to better days with the British National Party after the current Chairman is removed either through a leadership challenge or for criminal or insolvency reasons, and there has to be a more than fair chance of that happening.

Therefore I respectfully ask that my membership is reinstated without prejudice to its original standing without delay.

I trust that this will be in order and I look forward to your reply within the next 24 hours to prevent me taking this matter any further.

Yours Sincerely,

Councillor Kevin Edwards

And this is the reply.

Dear Mr Edwards,

I have, as I said I would, looked into this matter further and have taken statements from senior officials in the British National Party who have confirmed to me the position.

The membership department correctly recorded your resignation under instruction from a senior member of the party who has confirmed to me that you did in fact resign your membership of the British National Party and that resignation was accepted and processed.

I took time yesterday to listen to your issue and it was clear that you resigned from a position on a council, resigned the party whip, resigned from an official position within the British National Party and also resigned as an activist - all verbal resignations accepted by the same Party official.

As you did none of the above in writing I see no validity to your argument that if you had resigned from the British National Party you would have done it in writing as you where [sic] clearly happy to resign four other positions of responsibility verbally, I, and indeed a court of law, would not believe it credible that you would not resign your membership in a similar fashion.

I therefore uphold the decision of the membership department and inform you that you are not a member of the British National Party.

Your outbursts in the media and on various internet platforms has shown you to be in breech [sic] of the British National Party constitution in that it is clear you have brought the party into disrepute and also gave damaging statements to the media which were unauthorised and if you were a member of the British National Party at that time (which you were not) you would be facing serious disciplinary hearings anyhow for your conduct.

Thank you for your enquiry,

Clive Jefferson.

So there we have it.

There isn't really much more to say although I must admit to being disappointed that I cannot be classed as a "fallen comrade" along with the other thousands of good people who have either been suspended or expelled or just simply walked away in disgust at the rotten and corrupt regime that now controls our wonderful party.

(At least I didn't have to go out and buy myself a picture frame to put my expulsion letter in.)

But this is not the end. This is the beginning.

Unless our party is restored to financial transparency, honestly run by genuine nationalists with the correct agenda then holding a membership card of the British National Party will be like holding onto a Woolworths or C&A loyalty card.

That is why I have thrown my weight 100% behind the Leadership Challenge of Richard Edmonds and I urge all genuine party members to do the same before it is too late.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment