Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito





Sunday 26 June 2011

Vote Griffin, get Harrington!

The Truth about BNP Ideas and My Leadership Campaign

Posted by admin, on Jun 25th, 2011, to Andrew Brons' BNP Ideas web site

AGAINST Injustice and Corruption, FOR Integrity and Unity: SUPPORT Andrew Brons MEP
By Andrew Brons

It has been claimed by our current Chairman’s allies that Chris Beverley and Eddy Butler are running this website. Neither has written a single word of any of the articles that have been posted on the site.

Neither has access to the website; neither has the necessary passwords to gain that access. I have no plans to provide them with access and they have not asked me for such access.

It has been implied that Simon Bennett has some connection with it. He has none. He has not written for the site and has no access to it.

I have never met him or spoken to him on the telephone and I have not exchanged letters or emails with him.

Our Chairman’s allies are circulating the slogan Vote Brons and Get Butler. This seems to imply that my campaign is being run by, or with Eddy Butler. He is not a member of my campaign team. I have not discussed my campaign with him and he has not shown any interest in it.

My election agent is Chris Roberts and he is the person with whom I discuss my strategy.

1 Response to " The Truth about BNP Ideas and My Leadership Campaign "

peter cheeseman says:

June 25, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Andrew, You will be our next chairman. If not, there will be no party. Can’t Nick see that .. You have more support than you think.

“Vote Brons Get the party back ” should be the slogan..

Wake up Britain..now there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment