Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito





Monday 14 February 2011

This day we fight?

The Ring is Broken

Written by Green Arrow

Monday, 14 February 2011 11:45

Aragorn said in his speech from the Black Gate that "A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day".

Well sadly for the British National Party that day has come. The Ring is broken and the sickening thing is they broke it themselves.

With regards to the violent thugs in Wales BNP, I am done with them. I know the truth, they know the truth and the British National Party know the truth but why they do not act I do not know. If however they wish to smear this site and myself then fine but people will be able to judge me by what I written in the past and what I write in the future.

However the final straw that has broken this camel's back, is the news about Ian Kitchen and his vile wife that has been reported in a rag newspaper. Yes, we are used to the MSM smearing the party but this time there is no need for smears because the disgusting images speak for themselves.

Now given that the information about Ian Kitchen has been known about for some time (I knew two weeks ago) I was amazed to see images of him in Europe with the chairman. Then the news that he and his wife were to organise this years Red, White and Blue was like a kick in the [groin]. The British National Party is supposed to have been about "The Family" and yet what decent person would take their children to an event organised by a pair of deviants?

Now had the party acted swiftly, made a statement distancing themselves from Kitchen, I would have bought the dummy and accepted that the chairman knew nothing of Kitchen and his wife's behaviour.

But the party has not acted. Simon Darby, with all that is happening prefers to talk about dead fish in his fish-tank and the main site says nothing whilst broken hearted ladies sob down the phone to me about how they feel betrayed by the party and its so called leaders.

Even now I believe the chairman has a chance to reclaim the day but he must act more like the man he was then the one he has become. I hope he does so for all our sakes.

Now I could write more but I always said that if ever I were to have my dreams shattered by the BNP I would walk away and say nothing. Well you might say this article is saying something but rest assured it is NOTHING compared to what I could say and publish. The Party can carry on ripping itself to bits but I will not jump off the cliff with it.

So then, what is the current situation with regards to the British Resistance? Well I would just like to lock the door, walk away and go look at the mountains by day and the stars by night but I know I cannot do that, it would be letting down our writers, readers and nationalism.

So I must make it bigger and better and to provide the ammunition in the form of information for all patriots to use. It is going to take time, hard work and money. If you believe in me then help me do it for the sake of our children and the white race who are now facing planned genocide.

No comments:

Post a Comment