Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito





Friday 1 July 2011

Mendacity thy name is Griffin

Nick Griffin’s Lie about My Alleged Debts

Posted by admin, on 1 July, 2011, to Andrew Brons' BNP Ideas web site

"Are you calling me a liar?"
By Andrew Brons MEP

Our Chairman, Nick Griffin, has told and repeated a bare-faced lie that I owe ‘thousands of pounds’ to the British National Party. I do not owe a single penny. I am punctilious about paying any money that I owe, as people who have had financial dealings with me will testify.

He has repeated this smear several times but he has never provided his listeners and readers with any details. Why? Because to do so would expose his claims to be groundless.

He has never said or implied to me that I owe any money personally. However, those close to him have stated that I ought to pay from European Parliamentary funds for:

1. The use of a table at the Annual Conference for the display of my literature (£500), something for which I did not ask and for which I was not told I should pay.

2. A contribution towards the wages of Chris Barnet, a BNP employee, for unspecified services for my MEP website, when he does not even have access to it. Needless to say I have never agreed to employ him either as an employee or a contractor. I have had no discussions with Chris Barnet about employing or contracting him.

3. A contribution towards an office (no specified amount) in Edinburgh used by Solidarity General Secretary and National Liberal Party member, Patrick Harrington. When asked to share the lease, before signed by Griffin I refused on the ground that it was unnecessary and an inappropriate use of European Parliamentary money.

European Parliamentary funds are not part of our income. They are public money that can be used only for legitimate purposes.

Contributing towards the cost of a party’s annual conference, subsidising the wages of a party employee and paying the rent of an office that is 150 miles away from my constituency are not legitimate purposes.

What I am really being accused of, is refusing to be a party to a highly-improper agreement to pay party, trade union and factional expenses out of European Parliamentary funds.

Is our Chairman trying to dig himself into an ever-deeper hole?

1 Response to " Nick Griffin’s Lie about My Alleged Debts "

Neill says:

July 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm

NG and his lackeys are the sole reason the BNP is in the decline it is. Everything, EVERYTHING, that people feared he would bring to the table he has.. and no I’m not talking about politics. I’m talking about deceit, egotism, nepotism, theft and generally dirtying the name of any British Patriots.

We see our flag flying, ‘NG and the Goons’ are working out how to feather their own nests, and if they can’t, they tear it up and clean their behinds on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment